1. NO PLEDGE NECESSARY. A pledge will not increase chances of winning.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This drawing is open to any individual who is, (a) as of the beginning of the drawing period a legal resident of the state of Tennessee, U.S.A. (“Eligibility Area”) and (b) 18 years of age or older as of the date of the entry, except for employees of Nashville Public Radio (and the immediate families and members of the same household of such employees) and members of the Board of Directors and Community Advisor Group, who may not enter. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Drawing for the $1,500 American Express gift cards
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are four ways to enter the drawing:
A) Be a Current Sustainer – Sustainers give secure, automatic, monthly payments via credit card, debit card or bank draft set up through Nashville Public Radio’s membership department. “Current Sustainers” have had their automatic monthly donation deducted within the 60 days preceding the drawing.
B) Pledge online to Nashville Public Radio between 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) Thursday, November 30, 2017, and 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST), Friday, December 15, 2017, using Nashville Public Radio’s online pledge form.
C) Enter the drawing without making a pledge online to Nashville Public Radio between 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) Thursday, November 30, 2017, and 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST), Friday, December 15, 2017, using the online entry form.
D) Call Nashville Public Radio at (615) 760-2010 between 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) Thursday, November 30, 2017, and 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST), Friday, December 15, 2017, to enter offline.
Limit one entry per person regardless of entry method. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive $1,500 in American Express gift cards. (The value of the prize is considered taxable income and the winner will be solely responsible for any income taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize.)
5. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted after 10 a.m. CST Friday, December 15, 2017, from all entries received. Winner will be notified and confirmed by email or telephone. If winner is not able to be contacted by noon on Tuesday, December 19, 2017, or if a prize is refused, an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash; however, Nashville Public Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value due to unavailability. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.