Nashville Public Radio Producers’ Circle – Annual Donations of $1,000 & Above
The WPLN Producers’ Circle is a growing group of generous individuals and families committed to the health and future of Nashville Public Radio.
Producers’ Circle members are avid WPLN listeners whose lives have been touched by public radio’s programming and who make extraordinary gifts so others may enjoy the same benefits, now and into the future.
Producers’ Circle members share many qualities, including a dedication to the quality of life in our community and a commitment to excellence. We are honored by the confidence they place in WPLN by giving their financial support.
Producers’ Circle Donor Recognition Levels
Producer: $1,000 – $2,499 Annual Contribution
- Personalized donor service for membership issues and questions
- Advance ticket offers
- Priority seating to special and private events featuring national & local public radio personalities
- Annual “State of the Station” report from President Rob Gordon
Partner: $2,500 – $4,999 Annual Contribution
Partners receive all of the benefits listed above, plus:
- Opportunity to attend Performances from Studio C taping
- Behind-the-Scenes private tour of the Nashville Public Radio studios (by request)
- Optional presentation of donation as a Challenge or Member Matching Fund gift during the Fall or Spring fund drive
Patron: $5,000 – $9,999 Annual Contribution
Patrons receive all the benefits listed above, plus:
- One-on-one lunch with President and Board Chair (by request)
- Lunch and station tour for patron and five guests (by request)
Executive: $10,000+ Annual Contribution
Executives receive all of the benefits listed above, plus:
- Customized acknowledgement package
For More Information about the Producers’ Circle:
Please call or email the Vice President of Development, Donna Robinson, at (615)760-2021 or .
Producers’ Circle members will be contacted personally regarding their benefit options. Thank you!