Remembering WPLN in your will provides a lasting legacy; it’s a profound act of generosity that will affect thousands of others for years to come. It’s an affirmation of your life, and the things that were important to you. The rewards go far beyond the tax savings that can result from your gift. You’ll experience the personal and emotional rewards of helping to insure the future of quality public broadcasting in our community and all around Middle Tennessee.
For more than 30 years, WPLN has been broadcasting quality news, cultural features and classical music, and providing sustenance to the spirits and minds of listeners all over Middle Tennessee and into Kentucky. The message you send with a planned gift to Nashville Public Radio will be heard for generations.
“Thoughtful WPLN listeners who make special gifts to the station through their will or a trust help assure the long-term future of public radio in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. I hope you’ll consider Nashville Public Radio in your will or estate plan.” -President and General Manager Rob Gordon
For more information, contact Rob Gordon, President and General Manager at
(615) 760-2903 ext. 222 or
The Nashville Public Radio Legacy Society
The Nashville Public Radio Legacy Society honors the philanthropic leadership and vision of individuals who have provided for the future of public radio in Middle Tennessee by making a Legacy Gift.
Types of legacy gifts include:
- Bequests and estate gifts
- Gifts that provide lifetime income, such as annuities and trusts
- Retirement plans and/or life insurance policies naming Nashville Public Radio as the beneficiary.
Legacy Society Member Benefits:
- Invitations to special events featuring national & local public radio personalities
- Private tours of the Nashville Public Radio studio and invitations to locally produced shows
- Special communications and updates from Nashville Public Radio President, Rob Gordon
- Recognition of your legacy gift in Nashville Public Radio publications
By becoming a member, you encourage others to do the same. Help us grow the Nashville Public Radio Legacy Society by making an estate gift pledge today!