- Become a Sustaining Member
- Make a One-Time Contribution
- Update My Sustaining Membership
- Purchase VIP Tickets to Events
Fall 2017 Membership Campaign Drawings:
- $1,000 Amazon gift card — Congratulations to Richard Romfh!
- $1,500 AMEX gift card — Congratulations to Eric Sennett!
- Nashville Holiday Staycation — Congratulations to Chris and Kim Rueger!
- Five night trip for two to Prague — Congratulations to Sarah Dexheimer!
Other Ways to Contribute:
- Call our membership department at (615) 760-2020.
- Mail a Check to:
Nashville Public Radio #22
PO Box 440567
Nashville, TN 37244-0567
- Employer Matching Gifts
- Make a Gift of Stock
- Donate a Vehicle
- Be a Pledge Drive Volunteer
How Nashville Public Radio is Funded:
Over 80% of our operating revenue comes from the financial support of our local community.
As you can see from the graph below, over 80% of our operating revenue comes from the financial support of our local community. We do not receive funding for operations* from state or local government, and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting covers only 7% of our operating revenue. Put simply, your contributions make a big difference.
* We received a $4,280 grant from the Tennessee Arts Commission in fiscal year 2017 for our Local Arts Broadcasts.
Contact Our Membership Department
You can reach our Membership department by phone at (615) 760-2020, or just use this form to send Membership an email.